Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fun Outside

It felt so good outside yesterday, so I decided it was time for a little photo session.  I LOVED this picture of the two of them.  It is so hard to get them both looking at the camera and smiling at the same time!!!  

DSC_0597_edited

Gracen: Show me your teeth.

DSC_0588DSC_0595

Here’s my sweet, happy, little boy.  I’m telling you, he’s the happiest baby I’ve ever seen! 

DSC_0603 DSC_0602_edited

5 comments:

Carey said...

Oh u were right! That picture is Adorable!!!
And I agree he is one happy baby!!!!

Kelly and Chris Boyett said...

They are beautiful children! And I do love that first picture.

Lynn Kate Johnson said...

Love it!!! LKJ

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie pie! Your kiddos are adorable!

www.everydaymamaof2.blogspot.com said...

Gracen has got that million dollar smile down pat. She and Emma Kate need to get together again next time we are in Lake Providence. She looks like she is a natural at being a big sister!