Saturday, November 14, 2009

He's Here!!!


Jackson Lane Thornton
November 5, 2009
6lb 15oz
20 inches
5:00am
Jackson decided to make his appearance about 3&1/2 weeks early. We're all doing great. I'll give more details later. . .time for the little man to eat.

19 comments:

Karie said...

Beautiful!! Be looking for something in the mail soon!

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful! Yes he is! Gigi loves ya. Thanks for letting me be a part of his first days. It was so much fun. He is precious.

Love Mom

Jessica said...

Amanda he is just precious. Congrats to you and Jeffrey. I know you are so proud. I can't wait to see him and you all.

April said...

What a handsome little fellow! Congratulations to you all!!! I hope you are feeling okay, too. :)I'll enjoy the whole story whenever you have some time to share it. :)

Katie J. said...

He is a good looking boy! Congratulations!

Shellie Tomlinson said...

Y'all do make some beautiful babies, that's all I'm saying.

RobinVZ said...

He is perfect! Such a pretty little boy! I can't wait to meet him.
Robin, Greg and Jake

Lynn Kate Johnson said...

He is so beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet him. Congrats to you both! I know that Jeffrey is on cloud nine. LKJ

David and Mary Kathryn said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! Can't wait for Jackson and Camille to meet :)

Daisha said...

What a good-lookin' kid! But with his genes, was there any question? :)

Congrats!
Daisha

lauren said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! He is absolutely beautiful!! Hope all is going well!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! Glad you are all well.

Jaime said...

Oh, he is just PERFECT!!! That is such a sweet picture! Cant wait to meet him!

Carey said...

Jackson,

You are so precious! We all love you here in the Tomlinson house! Don't worry we'll be over to see you again soon! :)
Call if you need anything friend!

Lindsey Eason said...

Beautiful!...just beautiful!! I'd comment more but my two kids are wreaking havoc in the living room.....
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Kim said...

He's here!!!!! What a great surprise as I check you blog. He is just beautiful. And, I LOVE the name!
Congratulations to your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man! Congratulations!!!
Love and blessings,
Fran Chism (Kevin's mom)

Sallie said...

just beautiful!! Congratulations, Thorntons!!

Shelley said...

Oh, he is so beautiful!! What a great picture! Congratulations! I am glad you are all doing well.