We ALWAYS enjoy visitors in our neck of the woods! Today, on their way to the beach, Mac, Amy, Becky, Canaan, and Macy stopped by to see us! We got to visit and eat lunch before they were on their way to the sands and surf. It's always great to reconnect with great friends. Maybe one of these days, we'll finally plan the girls' weekend like we talk about!

Gracen and Macy giving some much missed love!

Macy giving us all a shout out... Gracen says, "What?"

Don't they look like they have so much to tell!

We always enjoy their visit and look forward to our next get together!
6 comments:
how sweet are they holding hands in that last pic!! LOVE your hair cut! So cute!
precious! I wish I could have been there. By the way, love the haircut amanda. You look great!
Ditto on the hair cut, it looks fabulous!!!
good to see pics of all four of you...and I love the haircut too!
How sweet!!!...I'm foreseeing future HU roomies! :) And your hair looks great Amanda - cute cut!
Ummm....how in the WORLD did I miss that you are pregnant?!?!?! I just saw your Lilypie announcement showing how far along you are and I did a double take!...Chad was sitting next to me and we immediately started scrolling down through your older posts to try and find when you had made your announcement - when we saw it, we cheered! lol! Congrats from both of us - please tell Jeffrey how happy we are for the two of you! Gracen will make a wonderful big sister!!! Do you know what it is yet?!?!
Post a Comment