Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend in Searcy #1

We went to Searcy last weekend for Mother's Day and for my friend Hope's bridal shower. Of course, I have pictures of neither because my battery died and I forgot the charger (still waiting on Ali for a picture of us girls).

Friday afternoon, we went to see Mac and Amy's new house...it's beautiful. It's perfect for what they need, with lots of growing room! While we were there Gracen got to see Jaci Cooper. The only two times we've ever gotten to see her are at Mac and Amy's house, but I feel like I know her from looking at her blog. Mendy and I agree that they remind us so much of each other...except for the fact that Jaci is way more verbal than Gracen. Jeffrey and I were really impressed. We all hated that Macy couldn't be here for the little reunion, but we'll have to catch up with her next time!
On Saturday, we just hung out at my parents house until the shower. My mom found these shades that matched Gracen's outfit...imagine that!
Gracen showing my dad and Uncle Troy how to drive the mower.My mom decided that this was way too much sun, so she loaded Gracen up with sunscreen and followed her around the yard with the umbrella. It was quite humorous!I'll post a picture from the shower if Ali will send one to me!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Awww...they look like best friends. It was so good to see you all!