Thursday, November 29, 2007
Still Blogging
Hey, I haven't forgotten about this blog. I promise. Our computer is getting a memory upgrade, so I'm actually writing this from my work computer. I have several pictures to show when I finally get my computer back. Gracen is so much fun! Within the last couple of weeks she's really started to respond to us with a huge smile! She just smiles and talks all the time. It's the most precious thing I've every seen or heard. Well, she finally slept through the night Tuesday and last night! Hallelujah! I wake up about every hour starting at 2 a.m. wondering why she hasn't woken up, yet. I guess I'll have to learn how to sleep through the night along with her. Knowing myself like I do, I don't think it'll take too long. Gracen did the funniest thing last night (at least to me). I've been putting her in those fleece sacks with sleeves (whatever they're called) at night. Last night she had on a long sleeve shirt, pants, and socks. This morning when we woke up, she had somehow worked the pants and socks off in the bag. Isn't she talented! Well hopfully I can get some pictures us this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She IS talented...Can't wait to see pictures of that sweet little girl.
Hooray for Gracen sleeping through the night! Unfortunately, sleeping through the night will probably never be as easy again for YOU due to your "Super Mom Ears" being able to hear every bump, sigh, sound, hiccup, ect... :) I'm sure you've already figured that out though! Can't wait for more pictures of her!!
Post a Comment